Helping Little Smiles Grow Into Bright, Beautiful Smiles!
At Clark Pediatric Dental Group, Dr. Waleed A. Clark and our team care for each child as if he or she were our own: patiently, kindly, and with the greatest respect and compassion. We want your little one to develop optimal dental health, a wonderful smile, and the habits and knowledge needed to keep it in optimal shape for life!
Your Child is Our Top Priority!
- As an independent, one-doctor practice, we never overbook patients, which allows Dr. Clark to see your child at every appointment.
- As a parent, you will always be allowed to join us in the clinic during your child’s appointment.
- Dr. Clark and our team are active in our community, so don’t be surprised if you see us giving presentations at local schools, churches, or daycare centers!
- Ours is a welcoming, safe office, where children feel at home. Our inviting reception area offers a large salt-water aquarium and Netflix on every TV.
- We utilize Dexis digital X-ray machines which significantly reduce your child’s exposure to radiation.
- Our No Cavity Club encourages kids to maintain good home hygiene with awesome prizes.
- For parents’ convenience, we offer wireless Internet connectivity.
- Our Facebook page is a great place to receive announcements such as inclement weather closings, a showcase of our No Cavity Club winners, fun contests, and pictures of our community outreach events. Don’t forget to “Like” us!
- Our in-network status with a variety of insurance plans allows us to provide specialty dentistry to children from all economic backgrounds.
Schedule a Visit!
Everyone at Clark Pediatric Dental Group is excited to welcome your child to our dental family. Please contact our High Point, NC pediatric dental office, which serves Winston-Salem, Greensboro, and surrounding communities, to schedule a visit today!